top of page
Other Related Events
- Tue, 04 JunUniversity of Helsinki04 Jun 2024, 10:00 EEST – 07 Jun 2024, 15:00 EESTUniversity of Helsinki, City Center CampusBiocolours 2024 conference welcomes researchers from all over the world to Helsinki, to share findings of natural and bio-based colourants within the theme of ‘Sustainable Value Chain for Colour’.
- Thu, 01 JunWebinar01 Jun, 13:00 – 14:00WebinarJoin the World Circular Economy Forum Accelerator Session webinar to learn how Finnish forerunner companies apply circular design in minerals, textile, and food industry as well as in chemical products and processes. The webinar is jointly hosted by Aalto, Syke, GTK, VTT and LUKE.
- Thu, 10 NovKorjaamo10 Nov 2022, 12:00 – 15:30Korjaamo, Töölönkatu 51b, 00250 Helsinki, FinlandCircular Design Network Project will share insights to data-enabled circular battery, textile and agri-food value chains. Join us for top key notes and to learn about the project results. Utilize this opportunity to network with the key stakeholders on data for circularity!
- Wed, 09 NovUEF Campus09 Nov 2022, 10:00 – 10 Nov 2022, 18:00UEF Campus, Yliopistokatu 7, 80130 Joensuu, FinlandForest&Photonics is a unique professional event that brings together the forest and technology experts to network, collaborate and share their experiences, challenges and solutions.
- Wed, 01 JunGothenburg, Sweden01 Jun 2022, 00:00 – 03 Jun 2022, 12:00Gothenburg, SwedenThe Nordic Polymer Days is an annual meeting circulating among the Nordic countries. A warm welcome to the Nordic Polymer Days 2022 in Gothenburg to all those interested in polymer science and engineering.
- Wed, 11 MayJyväskylä, Finland11 May 2022, 08:00 – 12 May 2022, 16:00Jyväskylä, FinlandDiscover the latest research and innovation in the nonwovens sector. The NIA is a 2-day event bringing together academics, students, scientists, engineers and industry experts.
bottom of page