top of page
Other Related Events
- Thu, 01 JunWebinarJoin the World Circular Economy Forum Accelerator Session webinar to learn how Finnish forerunner companies apply circular design in minerals, textile, and food industry as well as in chemical products and processes. The webinar is jointly hosted by Aalto, Syke, GTK, VTT and LUKE.
- Thu, 10 NovKorjaamoCircular Design Network Project will share insights to data-enabled circular battery, textile and agri-food value chains. Join us for top key notes and to learn about the project results. Utilize this opportunity to network with the key stakeholders on data for circularity!
- Wed, 09 NovUEF CampusForest&Photonics is a unique professional event that brings together the forest and technology experts to network, collaborate and share their experiences, challenges and solutions.
- Tue, 25 OctHelsinki, FinlandNordic Wood Biorefinery Conference (NWBC) is a leading international event for industry and research professionals in wood-based biorefinery.
- Mon, 13 JunHelsinki, FinlandTappi Nano Conference is a leading international event for professionals utilizing nanotechnology in renewable materials.
- Wed, 01 JunGothenburg, SwedenThe Nordic Polymer Days is an annual meeting circulating among the Nordic countries. A warm welcome to the Nordic Polymer Days 2022 in Gothenburg to all those interested in polymer science and engineering.
- Wed, 11 MayJyväskylä, FinlandDiscover the latest research and innovation in the nonwovens sector. The NIA is a 2-day event bringing together academics, students, scientists, engineers and industry experts.
- Thu, 24 FebZoomThe interaction of wood polymers with ions and polyelectrolytes is critical for developing novel materials for the future and refining existing products and processes.
- Mon, 22 NovJoensuuForest&Photonics is a unique professional event that brings together the forest and photonics experts and companies.
bottom of page