- Thu, 28 AprWebinarThe FinnCERES Scientific Seminar 2022 will explore the full potential of bio-based raw materials. This year we will focus on how to fully harness the inherent properties of all the lignocellulosic fractions to develop new bio-based and bio-inspired materials.
- Wed, 26 MayGatherly virtual venueWelcome to the first joint event of Treesearch, FinnCERES and the BioProducts Institute (BPI) to explore research activities on forest-based materials from Sweden, Finland and Canada. The conference is open to everyone associated to either Treesearch, FinnCERES or BPI.
- Tue, 25 MayHybrid eventJapan and Finland have a long tradition in research and business co-operation in the field of forest bioeconomy and bio-based products. Our event supports and intensifies research and innovation co-operation between Japan and Finland.
- Wed, 09 DecWebinarWe need to produce informed opinions in order to make sustainable decisions. What is there for the forest sector? How will the products from wood impact our survival? How are education, research and the forest industry supporting sustainable economic growth?
- Thu, 05 MarAalto University DipoliLignocellulose offers solutions for sustainable textiles, novel packaging, air and water purification, electronics, energy storage and energy harvesting. It has a myriad of inherent, functional capabilities that can outplay its fossil based counterparts.